About EBSA22 - Course K - How to convince and influence for biosafety and biosecurity
EBSA22 - Course K - How to convince and influence for biosafety and biosecurity
In this one day course the student is given tools how to change behaviour in bio laboratories and other institutions working with biological material. How to work with different personality types. Including practical exercises. Course topics are:
- Personality types - how to recognize them?
- How to exploit the information for collaboration ?
- Positive behaviours (how to influence personal behaviour)
- How to improve communication, sustained relationship and commitment)
- Culture issues
- Case studies & discussions
Citation of the respective sections of CWA 16335:2011 Biosafety professional competence
- C126.96.36.199 Human factors
- C188.8.131.52 Communication skills