About EBSA22 - Course C - Aerosols - an invisible risk: Where are they and how can we prevent exposure?
EBSA22 - Course C - Aerosols - an invisible risk: Where are they and how can we prevent exposure?
Instructors: Allan Bennett and Maria Fink
This is a one day course about the specifics of aerosols. Course topics are:
- What is an aerosol?
- Why are aerosols considered to be a problem?
- What is an infectious aerosol?
- Characteristics of an aerosol, how is it generated
- Practical measures on how to avoid and manage aerosols
- Protection measurement
Citation of the respective sections of CWA 16335:2011 Biosafety professional competence
- C.22.214.171.124. Biologicals and other hazards in the working area – aerosols
- C.126.96.36.199. Good Microbiological Techniques (GMT) - minimizing aerosols