About Pre conference course G. (Bio)containment of GM plants - from Green Houses to Field Trials 1 ½ ( afternoon 17.05, 18.05)
Pre conference course G. (Bio)containment of GM plants - from Green Houses to Field Trials 1 ½ ( afternoon 17.05, 18.05)
Delphine Beeckman and René Custers
- How to contain plants (lab and field)
- Biological containment
- Field trials between lab and market
- How to protect the environment from a field trial
- How to protect the field trial from….
- Field trials worldwide, different developments and approaches.
- Specific information on field trials to be visited
- Field trial visit (poplar and corn)
CWA 16335:2011, annex C reference
- C 184.108.40.206 International regulatory framework, standards, guidelines and conventions
- C 2.2.4 Working with plants
- C 220.127.116.11 General Principles of environmental safety